Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Page:

TOPIC: RAMMS stopped working

RAMMS stopped working 7 years 1 month ago #73

• Marc
  • Administrator
All of a sudden, RAMMS stopped working, and the following error messages were shown:

and

Solution:

- delete the file 'ramms_prefs.sav' (located in "C:\Users\<username>\.idl\slf\ramms") and restart RAMMS.
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Marc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMMS stopped working 5 years 8 months ago #81

Hello

I have correctly charged my DEM in my projet (visualisable on my screen), also my calculation domain and release area, and all input files. When i run an avalanche calculation, Ramms is creating a xy file and then, before coming the black status window of calculation, the following message appears : Ramms stopped working.
It always happens with this project but i have no problem with other projects and other DEM.
Is it a DEM problem ? Which one ?
Thanks for your answer.

RAMMS stopped working 5 years 7 months ago #82

This issue might have something to do with the DEM. Can you send the DEM you used for the RAMMS project to ramms(at)slf.ch? We would like to have a closer look and test it on our machines.

RAMMS stopped working 5 years 7 months ago #83

Thanks Lisa for your proposition but i know now the issue of the problem : nothing to do with the DEM, it was only a simple mistake on the working directory name. Ramms can't start calculation if there is a accent on the working directory ! Now, everything it's ok.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds

Affiliation

Banner
Banner

© SLF/WSL 2010