1) Our Collection of your Personal Information
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
– when you order a demo license
– when you order an official educational or full license
– when you contact us for help or information
2) Our Use of your Personal Information
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
– deliver the products that you have requested
– manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support
– sending you invoices by email or postal mail
– sending you news about new product updates, workshops or new products by email
– sending you a christmas card by email
3) Our Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
We do NOT share your personal information with any third parties!
4) Data Security
We shall take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Our Company has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, our Company cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data on or transmitted via the Internet.
5) Changes to our Privacy Statement
Our Company may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the then-current Privacy Statement.
6) Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, please contact us at: ramms(at)slf.ch
WSL Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research SLF
CH-7260 Davos Dorf